How Does a Home Warranty Protect You?


Want to sell your home? Get a FREE home value report. 
Want to buy a home? Search all homes for sale.

Once you’ve purchased a home with us, we want to make sure your butt is covered and your risk is limited moving forward. One of the ways we do this is through a home warranty.

I have a home warranty for each one of my properties. A home warranty covers mechanical items in your house such as your furnace, heat pump, hot water tank, appliances, and other fixtures in the home. If they fail, the warranty is there to cover you. Most people just get a home warranty for their first year of owning a home and let it expire. You can actually renew a home warranty each year. Not a lot of people know that. You can also purchase one at any time when you own a home, whether you’ve just purchased or have had the home for 10 years.



You can renew your warranty each year.


I renew my home warranty each year and it’s saved me thousands. One time, our heat pump went out and instead of having to pay $7300 to replace it myself, I contacted my home warranty company, paid a $50 deductible, and got a brand-new heat pump. A lot of my clients have similar stories.

There are a lot of different options for home warranties out there. I do have a personal favorite, though, and I might be able to get you a discount from them if you give me a call and let me know.

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments :

Post a Comment